Hey Kathryn, I'm Emma Woodhouse of the movie... uhh, I mean BOOK Emma. This quiz really confirms many things I already knew about myself: I like being the Queen of my social circle, and I like bossing others around a lot. I'm often deluded in my flights of fancy, but I have good intentions about all kinds of crap.
This was really enlightening and fancifully fun. Thanks, Allen
Hey Kathryn, I'm Emma Woodhouse of the movie... uhh, I mean BOOK Emma. This quiz really confirms many things I already knew about myself: I like being the Queen of my social circle, and I like bossing others around a lot. I'm often deluded in my flights of fancy, but I have good intentions about all kinds of crap.
This was really enlightening and fancifully fun. Thanks, Allen
Kathryn, I'm Emma Woodhouse!!! I got a kick out of doing the quiz. I asked Josh to help me with on of the questions and his comment was "those are weird answers. What are you doing?" Your Ben is soooo cute! I just cna't get over that snow. Love you,
Hey Kathyn, I saw your blog linked on our friends page and so I thought I'd say HI!! I love your page. I can't believe how big Ben is! You should check out our page if you have a chance. It's mjstrassburg.blogspot.com I hope you don't mind if I add you to our links and keep checking in on you from time to time!? We miss you guys.
Hi Kathryn! I found your blog through Jennie Hubbards. You little Ben is soo adorable. It fun to see pictures of your little family and read about what you're up to! You have a cute blog.
7 comments:
Hey Kathryn,
I'm Emma Woodhouse of the movie... uhh, I mean BOOK Emma.
This quiz really confirms many things I already knew about myself:
I like being the Queen of my social circle, and I like bossing others around a lot. I'm often deluded in my flights of fancy, but I have good intentions about all kinds of crap.
This was really enlightening and fancifully fun. Thanks,
Allen
By the way Kathryn,
I love you.
-Allen
Hey Kathryn,
I'm Emma Woodhouse of the movie... uhh, I mean BOOK Emma.
This quiz really confirms many things I already knew about myself:
I like being the Queen of my social circle, and I like bossing others around a lot. I'm often deluded in my flights of fancy, but I have good intentions about all kinds of crap.
This was really enlightening and fancifully fun. Thanks,
Allen
Oops!
I posted this 2 times. Sorry
Kathryn,
I'm Emma Woodhouse!!! I got a kick out of doing the quiz. I asked Josh to help me with on of the questions and his comment was "those are weird answers. What are you doing?" Your Ben is soooo cute! I just cna't get over that snow. Love you,
Jenalyn
Hey Kathyn, I saw your blog linked on our friends page and so I thought I'd say HI!! I love your page. I can't believe how big Ben is! You should check out our page if you have a chance. It's mjstrassburg.blogspot.com I hope you don't mind if I add you to our links and keep checking in on you from time to time!? We miss you guys.
Hi Kathryn! I found your blog through Jennie Hubbards. You little Ben is soo adorable. It fun to see pictures of your little family and read about what you're up to! You have a cute blog.
Post a Comment