Boyd and I were able to take a trip to Charleston to check out the area and potentially find a home for us there. We left Ben and Chase with Some Great friends in Washington which was amazing and hard at the same time. Thank you again, Sherry Fredrickson and Kim and Andrew Hatch. I love you more than you know. It's a good thing we left them though because they would have hated house hunting. There were moments that I hated it too. But for the most part it was exciting and just crazy. Boyd picked a hotel in Downtown Charleston that we stayed in, so it was nice because we were able to check out the tourist stuff at night after we were done hanging out with our realtor all day. Here are some pictures of the downtown area followed by a few pictures of the house we ended up buying.
4 comments:
Wow! Charleston is so beautiful - and I love the new house! Congrats, you guys! I miss you.
love
Karren
How nice to have a house!! I'm excited for you! Maybe someday we'll have a house.
I love it that you wrote "charming Charleston". Keehee. Your house looks great--when do you close?
how exciting! LOVE the new place. backyards are AWESOME!!! and charleston looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment