Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tulip Festival

Every spring they have a "Tulip Festival" just about 30 minutes north of where we live.  It's gorgeous and it makes me feel like I'm in Holland or something.  There are fields of Tulips all over, and then we went to a little place with a few craft stands and a "Tulip garden"  Anyways... it was a good time and it made for great pictures.

"No... Ben... please don't pick the flowers..."

Eight months pregnant
cool... Ben makes a cute Tulip.

Ben was more excited about seeing the tractors than he was about the flowers. 
Cute

So pretty... I love this Barn.
The Tractor!



14 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Oh, how beautiful! And how it makes me miss WA!! You're looking great, Kathryn.... I bet you're getting excited to have your little guy here!!!

Unknown said...

That is the most gorgeous site I've seen! You look amazing and we can't wait to meet the new Harris soon! Thanks for the update.

Becca said...

Wow. That is incredibly beautiful--what a great yearly tradition. You look so cute and pregnant, Boogs!

Kristen said...

So pretty! Tulips are my absolute favorite flower : ) Great pics by the way...and you look so cute with your lil 8 month belly! Not long now : )

Luke and Kate Darby said...

It is so beautiful. My sister's favorite flower is yellow tulips so she would love going there.

Lynn Watkins said...

You got some amazing photos! So fun!
Lynn

Aggieland Mom said...

How gorgeous! Speaking of gorgeous...look at you pregnant mommy! What a hottie. Can't wait until we hear about the new little guy! By the way, SO jealous of all your pics near the water. We need to move to WA.

Travis and Sherise said...

Wow! I wish we'd gone to that while we lived up there. Looks like so much fun. You look great! I know you probably don't feel great, but hey - you're almost done. Miss you guys tons. Let us know if you want to move to Texas ~k~

Unknown said...

love the pics! There is something about entire fields of ANYTHING that makes it more beautiful than just one. (Gestalt I guess, if you're into art theory.) Great photos! Ben's a cute tulip and you're a cute belly! How are you feeling?

Jenalyn said...

WOW! I love this! I want to come. I'll just catch the next plane.....
I love you!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I am so jealous of your Tulip festival. The pictures are beautiful. I especially like the one with Ben. How are you feeling? You look great!

Juli said...

Tulips are one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Giles Fam said...

I'm so jealous! Tulips are my favorite flower. So pretty--and CUTE pics. You are one hot pregnant girl!!!

Heather's Blog said...

Wow! I didn't know you went to Holland....I want to come!